Bradfield Combust with Stanningfield Parish Council is subject to the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. This code applies to all councils with an annual turnover not exceeding £25,000.
The latest versions of the following documents can be found as appended files on the right hand side of this page:
- Schedule of all items of income and expenditure above £100.00
- The end of year accounts, annual governance statement and internal audit report as contained in the Annual Return
- The bank reconciliation for the relevant financial year
- An explanation of any significant variances in the statement of accounts between the relevant year and the previous year
- Details of public land and building assets
Each year the Parish Council's accounts are audited by an Independent Internal Auditor (The Suffolk Association of Local Councils) and a professional External Auditor (BDO) examines the Annual Return.
The Parish Council owns and is responsible for The Green and the play equipment on The Green. The Council also owns the bus and teen shelter near The Green.
The Parish Council owns and is resposible for the village hall and grounds in Stanningfield. The full list of Parish Council assets is appended in a document on the right hand side of this page.
- Accounting Statements
- Annual Governance Statement
- Annual Internal Audit Report
- Certificate of Exemption
- Notice of Public Rights
- Accounts and Bank Reconciliation
- Receipts and Payments
- Accounts to 31st March 2016
- Internal Auditors Report
- Asset Register as at 31st March 2016
- Bank Reconciliation to 31st March 2016
- Financial Transactions
- Accounts to 31st March2015
- Assets to 31st March 2015
- Notes to the Accounts 31st March 2015
- Annual Return
- Annual Return
- Minor Issues Report